The role is a HANDS-on Development Manager/Team Lead – mix of 40% hands-on work (design/architecture and a little implementation) and 60% leadership tasks – managing engineers, release schedules. C#/.NET environment. Issues of scalability/transactional systems is best fit.
Woburn/Burlington, MA area salary to the 130s + equity DOE
As a senior member of the Engineering team, the selected individual will have the following responsibilities:
* Oversight of the technical design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support of message transformation and delivery software development
* Team management responsibilities, including the direct supervision of approximately 5-10 team members
* Implementation of state-of-the-art software engineering practices using latest but appropriate tools and technology
* A solid software engineering background, including at least ten years of hands-on development experience in a commercial environment
* A solid understanding of the .NET architecture
* Experience of Microsoft development environment Visual Studio Team System (VSTS); Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) would be a plus
* At least five years of experience managing software development teams
* Experience of large scale transactional systems with serious scalability and reliability requirements; experience of supporting business-critical production environment running in data centers would be very helpful
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience of software development lifecycle and methodologies spanning development, testing, release and deployment management
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Willingness to work in an energetic, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment
* The ability to work independently; ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively
*any knowledge of protocols like SWIFT, FIX, etc would be a bonus
Please send resumes to email@example.com – subject line “C# Development Manager”
Visit our website to view more of Boston’s Best Software jobs:
http://www.biviumgroup.com/search.php – Jobs are updated
frequently so please check back regularly.
You can also sign-up for our job alert email to be automatically notified of any new jobs meeting your criteria:
Ask about our $2-$4,000+ referral fee!
Catch-up on my blog for the latest news:
The Bivium Group is a renowned technical recruiting firm with a sixth sense for crafting the right fit between opportunity and talent. Our focus is on building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates which is demonstrated by our unsurpassed network of skilled talent and intimate knowledge of our client’s business needs.
I have been in the technology industry for over 18 years. I have worked within several startups including positions such as Vice President of Operations, General Manager and Founder at three technology based startups – including my own consulting firm from the late 80s and into the 90’s. I left the startup world to join one of New England’s oldest and largest recruiting agencies where I assisted in the meteoric growth of a new office in a new geography. My performance over the past few years has placed me in the top 1% of National Recruiters. My philosophy is simple – I am a career partner to both our candidates and clients.