Us: An innovative, high performing team with diverse backgrounds that is changing the rules of our industry.
The Opportunity: Work on our product, while we are still defining the paradigm. Solve critical development productivity problems through innovative design and implementation.
Your primary responsibilities will be to participate in the design and implementation of new features for our product, an Eclipse 3.x Integrated Development Environment (IDE) targeted toward developers with various levels of experience. You will also interact with other development team members to refine existing parts of the interface to better support target users and improve the overall user experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience developing for the Eclipse Platform, including fluency with SWT and JFace. Knowledge of EMF, JDT and GEF will be a strong differentiator for applicants. RCP developers may apply if their previous RCP experience included developing a target application similar to the base Eclipse IDE using concepts such as the Workspace, Builders, Markers, Annotations, etc.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Fluent in general Java development, targeting JDK 1.5 and higher
- Attention to detail and UI design sensitivity
- Experience working with cross-functional teams involving QA, documentation, and usability
Sound like someone you know? Please get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org