Bivium has made multiple placements here (all still there) and have worked with this firm over 8 years.
“What we are really looking for is someone bright, technical and at the same time a good manager. Great personality match a must. Easy-going, friendly etc.” – Hiring Manager
Hands-on Quality Assurance Manager/Architect
We are a technology focused company that was founded and managed by a team of dedicated engineers. Our goal is to invent the best technology in the world and to see that technology widely deployed. This focus translates into a working environment where engineers are highly valued professionals and management strives to support them by clearly defining business and technical goals, providing the resources to get the job done, and smashing any roadblocks that might hinder creative thought and productive work.
My client is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a public company, operating as a small self-contained group that offers the informality and personal growth opportunities of a start-up, yet with the security of being part of stable large company with the highest ranking employee satisfaction and one of the most progressive benefit plans in the industry.
We are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Manager/Architect with strong hands-on and managerial capabilities to lead a team of 5 test engineers. The successful candidate is an enthusiastic and highly motivated engineer with good organizational skills and a passion for quality software testing, new technologies, and networking. The position requires excellent oral and written communication skills. A solid understanding of software testing practices and procedures is essential.
· 5+ years of QA management experience.
· Hands-on experience with testing commercial networking software.
Experience in WAN/Network Optimization technologies is highly desired.
· Strong knowledge of automated testing tools.
· Experience designing, developing and implementing testing tools, environments and procedures.
· Planning and documentation skills.
· Understanding of networking protocols and Internet technologies.
· Experience with full software development life cycle.
· Ability to work in a small-team environment.
· Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Python, etc.) is a plus.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject line