So, I’m back from vacation and it’s like I never left – crazy busy — this is supposed to be Summer! What are the Tampa Rays doing in first place? $4.25 gas? Is this the twilight zone? I’ve got a VERY cool and hot new client – would love to write someone a check ….
Do you have information retrieval, computational linguistics, distributed algorithms and/or search experience?
Are you looking to have a leadership role in scaling a successful contents focused search engine?
Salary range from 100-130k DOE
Framingham, MA area
· The Senior Software Engineer will contribute to the entire development life cycle of the next-generation search engine: concept, prototype, construction implementation, deployment, and measurement.
· Invent, design, prototype, and implement improvements to ranking, performance, and data mining algorithms in close cooperation with research and product management teams
· Collaborate with product management to refine and prioritize new
· Facilitate conception, documentation, and implementation of durable
interfaces with other components
· 6+ year experience as a Software Engineer in information retrieval,
computational linguistics, and distributed algorithms.
· Expert level knowledge of object oriented design and coding and
multi-threaded implementation techniques in Java.
· Strong understanding of data structure and algorithm fundamentals.
· Experience developing and deploying large scale performance-sensitive
· Outstanding communication skills and a track record of achievement in a
dynamic team development environment.
· Industrial experience using Extreme Programming and/or Agile methods.
· Entrepreneurial spirit and strong drive to innovate any aspect of the
· BS in Computer Science required
· MS in Computer Science preferred
please send resumes to email@example.com – subject line “Framingham Search Engine”